Toolbar97 is the original dockable toolbar component set for Delphi and C++Builder designed to mimic the Office 97/2000 look and behavior. Toolbar97 is free and open source.
Toolbar97's features include:
- Toolbars that can be dragged and docked to any side of a form, or be left floating. Multiple toolbars can lined up side-by-side or in rows.
- All source code for customization if necessary.
- A TToolbarButton97 control that looks and works just like the buttons in Office 97/2000.
- A TEdit97 control for creating Office-style edit controls on toolbars.
- Ability to save and load toolbar positions from the registry.
- Full compatibility with Windows 95/98/2000/Me/XP and NT 4.0/3.51, without requiring a newer version of COMCTL32.DLL, unlike Delphi's TToolBar and TCoolBar components.
- 100% native VCL code -- no bulky OCX's.
- Y2K compliance. (Toolbar97 does not use dates.)
Softseek Editor's Pick
Torry's Top Award
FileFarm Cream of the Crop
Site contents Copyright © 1997-2012 Jordan Russell. All rights reserved.